Post New Thread

Thread: Take the risk or not? (Crafting)

Take the risk or not? (Crafting)

Last time I had cash I decided to go for it and I started crafting boots like crazy. I eventually made my way from 1.5 mil to 5 mil. I did some upgrades, gained some gold and lost some, and then crafted a little bit and got lucky and sold some boots for 16~ mil.

I've tried it a few times since and have just lost money.

The problem is I am at around 2.5 million right now and I just feel like I'm in a hole. Four hour mf runs just don't seem to be yielding too much for me.

So I just want some input. Do you guys think its worth the risk again to craft some boots? Before I would craft some crappy boots and still break even. Now I craft some crappy boots and I can't even make 25k. So thats something to consider..

I know this feeling. I think I have spent about 1.5M on 6 stat armors and boots too, but so far only 1 item is still i use. The ones I sold only brought it around their crafting costs...

well i crafted 5 gloves before and the first gloved fetched 800k which already made me a profit. the other 4 were like 100k atleast each. I then crafted 3 other gloves and they were about crap. I think you should stop once you hit the jackpot, its a gambling game but with the recent buffs to drop rates, theres gonna be more stuff in the market. I think you should hit over 10mil and try again.

There's a risk in crafting and a risk in farming. Crafting is a money risk whereas farming is a time risk (unless you die too much and repair often).

Go with farming.

Eh i decided to farm. Found a 1 handed 800 dps axe with 210 int 195 vita, 48 crit damage and a socket yesterday. Sold it for 11 million.

thats pretty neat!

Post New Reply

Thread Information