Post New Thread

Thread: Learning an secondary race

Learning an secondary race

I, like a lot of others, have been having problems vs Orc.

What do you think of learning a secondary race to use vs Orc and on biased maps?

And what race do you think would be the best to use?

Playing NE/HU as your secondary race against Orc is kinda tough for me

Nightelf without question. DH really nullifies the pain you feel from the BM as an undead. Mass dotts is also hilariously effective against orc, you'll be giggling at how fast you can pump them and how crazy their focus fire can get.

NE i guess. Or you could just bite the bullet and watch as your skills improve while playing vs orc, thus makeing other MUs easier?

I tried, but I failed. Im still better with UD vs. Orc than with NE, I think I just got used to UD too much, playing them exclusively from the beginning with only minor switches to other races. the playstyle, micro, macro is just so different. NE is really easy to learn tho.
    When was the last time a commercial airline crashed? (besides 2001) Maybe 1968? Because what they didnt check the planes properly? There will be no Commercial Airline crashes because human error has been taken out of the equation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows
    ^strong math skills
    100*225= 225 thousand

Definitely Elf, human vs. orc these days isn't as good towards the human as it was before.

Thanks for your comments. I think I'll be easier to improve my U v O then learning a new race.

ChariiE

I think you'd have to be either better or take a lot of time to just learn a certain strat. The problem is that I don't really think there are that many situations where orc is at a huge racial/map disadvantage. Seems like orcs don't like playing vs human on TS, elf on TR but both of those match ups aren't really that easy to abuse in. I think learning to play human on LT is the best secondary option for an UD player, other than that take the orc on and try to outplay him. Its a lot harder than you think making your off race as good as your others (in terms of chances of winning) unless ofc we are taking LT into the picture.

Post New Reply

Thread Information