Post New Thread

Thread: Cosmos?

Cosmos?

So I came into contact with a free 60-day prepaid card for WoW so I figured I may as well use it.

Except I suck and I'm lazy so I look to outside programs for help. I remember using Cosmos back in the day and there being an option to find coordinates on a map. I installed the latest version of Cosmos and it gave me about three million options that I didn't want installed, and was missing the most critical one, the coordinates thing.

Anyone know how to get this thing working properly or know of another program that will achieve the same goal? The idea is that I wanna use Thottbot to find out where to go and shit because I don't want to spend hours looking around for some stupid dwarf to give ammo to when I can have someone else tell me where he is.

Yeah, Cosmos does a lot now and there're specific mods just for coordinates. Do a search for MetaMap.

Also, to save some time, I also suggest an addon called Questhelper. What this does is put a dot on your minimap which if you hover over it says "this is where you acquire the crag boar ribs for quest xxxxxx". A lot easier than tabbing out.

I love you.

EDIT: Questhelper is sweet, love you more.

So the new patch kinda fucked Cosmos up which I relied on heavily for that Questhelper addon. Know of any other similar UI's that can achieve the same goal for me?

itll be fixed soon, just keep up with curse gaming wow addon site.

Post New Reply

Thread Information