Post New Thread

Thread: abt vods making

abt vods making

i've read the forum threads on vods.. i myself also interested in vods making.. so y not the admin post up a tutorial of vods n sticky it?.. so as to prevent topics repeatedly post on the forums.. i also wanna learn how to make vods.. evry1 will be grateful if admin of this webby does it.. n evry1 learns new things..

I agree....though it isnt really that hard to get yourself a nice movie of your gaming.......
    The Hard part, or unknown part, is getting it to a apropriate file size......now its like 2 gig when you make a video of 5 minutes
    Anyway, good idea blackangel

When you record the game, before you put it in WMM, it is long like 2 gigs or more... but WMM compresses the bitch for ya to make it around 40-50 mb after your all done!!

And that will just happen when you save the project? hmmmm havnt noticed anything.........lets try again

No, this happens when you save it to your hard drive or to a cd-rom..

Then it will be compressed

Or you could use DivX to encode it and make it even more compressed and have better resolution, but that costs money to have it. Unless you have a darkside and can get it for free *chackle*

hmmm so wad program to record ur game?.. i know u can edit w/ wmm.. for fraps.. i dunno how to use.. n for camtasia.. it doesnt seems to work also.. i need a tutorial by admin or sum1 who did vods b4.. kazaa is a good source for free stuff.. lol

Post New Reply

Thread Information