Post New Thread

Thread: Money Fed-Mass Gargs

Money Fed-Mass Gargs

I came across a strategy that totally bewilder any thought of how to counter. I play orc and my ally as UD and we went against UD and NE on TM. When I scouted the UD i noticed 2 crypt with hall already upgrading and saw the third crypt going up as my peon was heading for his ally. My ally noticed it and immediate assume feeding resources and massing Gargs. I tried immediately to pull up a Warmill and manage to get 2/3 HH with a tower but the # of gargs was totally overwhelming. Even with my ally fiends tier 2 webed we still unable to hold back the large amount of gargs ff.
    How do you stop this strategy? I mean I tried to defense up the moment I saw it but was still unable to hold back the huge incoming gargs.

Rush the elf. With everything you have. Assuming you scouted this fast enough you should be able to hall him. NE probably has nothing (lots of lumber feed required for an immeditae tech) and UD only has a couple of ghouls, max. If you're desperate enough tower him.

If u manage to hall the NE, the game is pretty much over.

This strat is not as effective in 2s as it is in 3s though.

^this. and even in 3s fails alot.

Do what queenofbabes said, then have the UD feed the Orc for bats. With a tech strat, his heroes won't be high enough to nuke bats. Throwing a few towers up will help too, since the NE should be dead by then and you can easily wait it out with 2 mines to 1.

Check out my internet marketing shit too =)

The Vitamin Source | Antioxidant Vitamins | Vitamin B12

and panda second destroys gargs

400 Point Level

feed the ud your extra wood, get a lumber mill asap, and build 3+ towers in your base. In combo with burrows that will be enough to fend off 12 gargs or so, and by then hopefully you will be teching and your ally will have web. Once tier 2, go bats obviously and victory should come shortly. At the start, the orc should harass the NE and keep him off your UD, plus kill some wisps so the ne can't send his ally as much wood. Just have your UD creep as much as he can, so when they garg rush your base, your ud can win the fight.

The key is to get towers up in your base and make sure you scout both the ud and ne so you can see that he is teching and not just massing fiend with the extra gold.

I find this far more effective and less risky:

Tower up your bases as ownzed said, literally build nothing else for now whilst teching, you'll probably want in excess of 6-8 towers.

Have the UD feed the orc. As a human player we'd both get dual pandas at tier2 but the UD might want to go lich so he can't be nuked.

Orc puts up 3/4 beastiary and techs to tier3 with the UD still feeding him. Counter mass garg with mass bats (same for wyrm if he tries to go for them too). The UD will likely switch to mass fiend so the orc can stick up 2 lodge (stil being fed by the UD) and opt for shaman. A combination of panda, lich, bm with orb and blood lusted wyvern will shred through anything the UD can produce. You can even abuse them back as well with mass bats with fire upgrade to take down expos or mains.

We did exactly this in one of the tournament finals and it was 3v3 with dual feed as well.

^lol, i played against you and your ally in at. knewed that your name sounds familar, also that dude anapple is not a hacker, saw him beated him...

Yeh i've beaten anapple a few times, he's pretty terrible.

I'm not sure if he was one of the ones I disgarded as a hacker or if it turned out it was his ally was hacking.

25 Point Level

If you get beat by this (hey, i have too! haha), chances are you didnt scout effectively. whenever i see a feed strat, i just tower up, they'll have the advantage in the beginning, but you can take them down later.

2000 Point Level ionlyplayPROtoss's Avatar

if you are orc rush the elf and start massin up on bats get orb from undead for tojara and rape the gargs

Post New Reply

Thread Information