Post New Thread

Thread: A Lot of Street Fighter 4 Questions, please help...

A Lot of Street Fighter 4 Questions, please help...

1. Is there anywhere where I can view my XBL stats online?
    2. How does Championship Mode work?
    3. My "Player Rank" right now is G3-E. I don't know what that means. Help, please?
    4. Is there a way through the XBL menus to see what my "ranked" or "championship" stats. are (Wins/Losses)?

1] No.
    2] It's essentially an ongoing tournament. You only play people in your GRADE (S/G1/2/3). Everytime you win a match you gain your opponents GP and CP and at the end of the final you get +GP. G3 tends to work at 1/50/105~. G2 works like 0/1/50/105 GP.
    3] It means you're at the bottom of the G3 bracket, which is E. IN order to rank up you have to earn more GP.
    4] Not sure but on the PS3 it's in Player Stats from the main menu.

Thx much for the answers, HyBReD. On no. 4, it includes all the fuck-around games I just played with my friend where I wasn't even playing as my main, so my percentage is fucked, and I don't have a realistic representation of my ratio =/. I fear if I continue to do fuck around player matches with friends I'll have absolutely no idea how I'm faring aside from BP, and I guess GP, should I try out championship mode.

1. i don't know. don't think so. theres your win/loss stats and stuff on your player profile as well as your BP/CP championship mode status in game but i can't think of much else. i don't worry much about that though.

2. In championship mode they simulate tournaments for you to fight your way through using other people who are at the same stage in the tournament as you. Every time you lose a match, you start at the beginning of the tournament. In G3, the tournament is only 3 rounds long, so if you win 3 in a row you win the tournament and get some CP. This CP is calculated from the GP you collected off your opponents throughout the tournament. If you are a runner up, you get half that amount of CP. You only get substantial amounts of CP by being runner up or champ really. Your GP gets reset at the end of the tournament, so really its just a measure of what you'll be getting if you come close to winning and its based on how stiff the competition was.

3. It means you'll mostly get paired up with other people in G3 (not necessarily E) and that your tournament is only 3 rounds long. It's the starting point, so this is where you rise up from the masses of noobs and distinguish yourself. As you gather more CP, your rank improves. It won't take you long to gain a few ranks at first and maybe get to G2, but the key is that you need to be somewhat consistent in your play because you don't get much unless you at least make it to the final round. In G2 and higher, there are more rounds to the tournament so it gets harder and you have to be a consistent player and obviously even more in G1 and S.

4. I think it's integrated into streetfighter, not the XBL/menu button interface. It might be in player profile, or player data or something.

Post New Reply

Thread Information