Post New Thread

Thread: Replay Question.

Replay Question.

Is there a way to launch replays outside of the game instead of throwing them into the multiplayer folder and launching them within the game? It's rather annoying to have to put them in the folder before starting up the game and navigating through the folder to find them. I tried defaulting SC2 as the startup program for the replays, but all it does is bring me to the login menu.

you used to be able to just open a replay in windows with sc2launcher and it loaded the replay directly but they changed it. God knows why.
    That actually made it possible to still watch replays during downtime. Sometimes i don't understand blizzards logics. The fact that you have to be logged in to watch a replay is retarded. If i go on vacation or w/e i'd stock up on replays and i dont always have access to the internet on airplanes .etc
    Now that i can't drive my Yamaha R6 to school cause of this damn weather, im stuck with public transportation so i would def appreciate being able to watch reps on my laptop on the bus/train.

Post New Reply

Thread Information