Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The status of the DotA scene right now(?)

shiva? wtf... u mention one new item and it is a tank item yay for tankyness... wtf is interesting early item? 48b had the best early game item and it was the bottle with nice heal+mana and 3x charges after fishing up rune. wand is haxx item gay as fuck.

What hero u go BKB with in 48b? BKB became stronk in 52e or whatever that shit version was with pitlord luna picks... Blink + BoT was core on most in 48b, you actually bought bracers/wraiths/nulls now I don't see them anymore. Supports actually got some farm cause there was no hero that needed all the farm basically just semi carries/gangers everywhere.

I dunno I just loved playing it specially the Bottle, blink, BoT, hood, stygian SF and the BoT, bottle, midas/wraiths, mjoll,skadi PotM

well items i like now that weren't in there before, that i can use on supports. wand, phase, urn, improved scepter, shiva, soul ring, arcane boot, pipe, ghost scepter, etc etc. Nothing was interesting before, now i actually have lotsa choices and stuff. I mean sure blinking is fun, but blink bottle bracer extra stuff. blehoring.

bkb was strong in .48b just nobody KNEW about it at the time because the evolution of dota strategy hadn't gotten to that point yet where people baited and won through positioning. Most "top" euro teams at that time were still quite bad and relied on dagger and what not to move, they had no idea of good positioning . 6.52 forced people to learn positioning and as a result they fond out that bkb was a great anti-initiate and could let heroes bait and turn around and rape them.

I like dota better now b/c games end faster.

Post New Reply

Thread Information