Post New Thread

Thread: orc vs tower

orc vs tower

Hm i have problem when i go BM, the other orc go FS tech fast, buy firelord and go tower rush, what second hero i buy, did i need fast tavern hero to prevent tower, or go for SH, and what is right tavern hero vs tower ?
    Same vs Human, they get MK, or Beastmaster and go tower, mb he come with sorcerer or 2, what to do ?
    And for last, how to stop mass mass destr+wyrm, wtih bats, or troll headhunters, have 2-3 games, when the ud go for 2-3 dragons and i just get owend ....

Buying your own FL works against FS/FL tower, obviously SH is better if the game progresses though. Really depends on how well you think you'll do against the tower, how many units you might have killed T1, etc.

Go Wyvs vs. Destro/Wyrm tech

For me the great problem is what i need focus, the peon, the hero, or the tower, if they are ready ...
    10х for the fast replay, i have more question ^^

When play mirror orc vs orc, what is the best strategy to do, when my opponent go to my base with his bm, and attack worker, or deny my burrow/lodge/beastery.
    And i really have problem vs ud, vs human and elf i play greatly, but vs Ud have some big problem, i watch so many replays, and all say this is imbalanced and orc is better race in this match u[, but i have some great problem, when Undead play standart nad make fiends+ mb destr+ 1 wyrms, what i do 2 beastery, or beastery with lodge for dispell frost armor, and make t3 + headhunters or what ?

10x a lot man i really appreciate your help.

You should have your base blocked so BM harass can't do anything T1. T2 I usually leave my army at my base so he can't kill Beast and Lodge, or you can move your army to his base to do the same.

Vs. UD if they go Fiends go Grunt/Raider/SW/Kodo, if you see he's teching faster than usual with a SH you might want to skip the SWs entirely, if you already built a Lodge get 1-2, but hold off after that. Probably switch to HH if you know he's going to be getting a few Destros and you're not going Wyvs. If you can meet him at T3 around the same time it will help a ton, if he tries a Destro push you can usually have Fort Burrows around the same time which will fuck up his push immensely. Add HH upgrade after Fort Burrows, during fights Ensnare + focus Destros, afterwards you can Link and rape the rest of his army.
    Last edited by nocturne.in.Gm; 05-24-2011 at 02:16 PM.

10x again man, you safe my skin ^^
    I want to ask you one more thing, when orc or human going to tower mee, should i care first of tower or i must kill FL/FS or Archmage/Beastmaster ?

Post New Reply

Thread Information