Post New Thread

Thread: 2vs2

75 Point Level

2vs2

Hello everyone,
    i need help about countering orc+elf combo with keeper + bm rushing early..
    i play ud, my m8 plays orc and we always get stomped when we face this. bm+keeper come early and roll over our units then they come back with bigger army and its a "gg"
    any tips and ideas?

put some replays

IMO your ally should definitely peon scout once his altar is built. Try to see what hero the elf has got.

You need to play defensive at the start and get 1 cold tower up, preferably 2 is your not confident. Your ally should leave his grunts at home if you see keeper and help you out with his solo BM. For this reason, knowing if he's made keeper or DH is crucial.

Once they retreat you should meet your ally's grunts and creep together, watching your rally points so as not to get fiends picked off with entangle. Staying together and keeping a good formation is essential, they will be looking to creepjack you. If you get creepjacked it may not be too bad but it all depends what position you're in and how much mana your DK has to heal the fiends. Take clarity potions from orc shop if you burning a lot of coils during their initial harass.

Just remember that lategame Keeper sucks completely so try to drag the game on as long as you can. If they expand, you should be looking for some kind of t2 timing push or hit them when you have orb on your lich. Orc can give you wood in t2 so you should be able to get t3 relatively quickly.

75 Point Level

dont have a replay, but u can imagine bm and kotg jacking off together in ur face and u cant do shit about it.
    ty quizz, ill remember that and see how it goes. if anyone else has any other tips, would be appreciated. (for me as ud or my orc m8)

I would bet scouting and timing make up 90% of your problem. Need a replay as every situation is specific =/

OdnoB.765

your blademaster shoudl right click his kotg in the middle of the map. leave your fiends in back of base, and when dk is out coil kotg until he has to run away. your end game army is much stronger than theirs, so just continue scouting and play safe until your army is out.

Post New Reply

Thread Information