Post New Thread

Thread: Banshees vs NE

Banshees vs NE

Hello, fellow UD* players!
    It seems that not so many people use banshees versus NE* for their possessive ability, but more of a anti-warden panda because of their ams*. I've stopped playing UD*, so I might just write that cuz I kinda don't feel like I like to like liking NEs*.

The most problems I had against NE were because of the dreaded "TriForce army*". The biggest problem is the hippo* control group since I can't effectively counter the bears* with my air since it's kinda non-existent after a couple of seconds and it all goes downhill from there. But after some observation I saw that:
    NE* players tend to forget about their dryads cuz they simply kinda don't need lots of them since the hippos* do their job at indirectly saving bears* just fine.
    So, instead of doing the usual double slaughterhouse mass eveything build you can sell one slaughterhouse and do a double temple* for banshees.
    The hippos are then a waste of precious dryads. That was my last resort after a failed double slaughter or failed mass gargs*, but you need to do it fast, cuz since NE's* had the map control it's about 90% sure that an expo* is present somewhere on the map and he can easily build an anti bear banshee army.

P.S. I don't care what you think, I'm just writing this to help, since this counter has helped me win a lot of games against NE*.

Legend:
    UD - Undead
    NE - Night Elf
    ams - Anti-magic shell
    "TriForce army" - The dryad-bear-hippo* usually accompanied by the Demon Hunter and Pandaren Brewmaster
    bears - usually found in caves, made by the NE player
    hippo - Hippogryph
    temple - Temple of the Damned
    gargs - gargoyles
    expo - expand, getting another gold mine
    Nitix #1

nice thread

make anti air

A biiiiiiiiiit of a wrong forum, but it's not that bad I guess.
    Nitix #1

i enjoyed this thread

Enjoyed as well, would watch again.

500 Point Level

Yeah banshees are great indeed. I use them as standart strat vs nelf since every cookie-cutter-no-brain-no-scout nelf will go for the standart shit with like 4-5 Bears. Just go push his expo and keep your master banshees away from his sight. When he tp's, possess all the bears. He usually can't do shit against it since his units are all clustered due to the tp and once you possessed the bears it's game. His dryads and hero's wont have a chance.

It's pretty easy actually, sort of winning vs Nelf for dummies, and you even win games with this strat when your early or mid game was not so good. Just dont forget to get a 3rd hero (CL) and a couple of Abos to block while you possess and get a shade to scout how many bears he has. Just match the number of bears with master banshees, done.

fuckin finally someone explains those acronyms/terms

Post New Reply

Thread Information