Post New Thread

Thread: Hotkeys help

50 Point Level

Hotkeys help

I wonted to start useing hotkeys because im a decent player and my apm is 60-80 when i play with useing 0 hotkeys but idk how to set them could someone help or do it for me that would be nice !

someguy has posted this and i tohught it would be nice to have a lay out like this!

Q - Move
    A - Attack
    S - Stop
    W - Hide
    D,F,G - Abilities corresponding to where they are placed. Example, Druid of the Claw: Spells go from left to right as Roar, Rejuvination, And Bear form. So this case would have D - Roar, F -Rejuvination, G - Bear form.
    Q,W,E (when a building is selected) - Trains the corresponding unit from left to right. Example: In the ancient of war, the units from left to right are Archer, Huntress, and Glaive Thrower. So Q - Archer, W - Huntress, and E - Glaive Thrower. I use these because I can now put all of my building into the '4' hot-key and set up my fingers so I can 'tab' through the building with my pinky and select uints with my other fingers.

Although I haven't done so yet, researches will follow the layout of the left side of the keyboard in grid form. Because the grid of selectable abilites is 4x3, I can use Q-V in the keyboard's 4x3 grid (hope that makes sense).

My unit hotkeys are as follows:
    Heros: F1-F3 (Normal)
    Melee: 1
    Range: 2
    Magic and air: 3

option A(recommended): download warkeys
    option B: open customkeyssample txt file, track down whatever you want with ctrl+f and change the hotkeys manualy. After you are done save the text fike and rename it so you lose 'sample' from its name (i.e. Customkeys .txt)

then tick the box under options meny under gameplay tab that says enable custom keys. That is all.

One thing that has been troubling me about Warkeys is that i can't seem to be able to change the default quickselect hero (F1-3) to something more convenient. Is there another way to accomplish this?

My apologises if i missed something obvious...

there are none to my knowledge

50 Point Level

thx for the help i downloaded warkeys which was very handy now i will be able to start playing like a boss :P

just use grid keys... q makes everything all skills are zxcv and r is attack... e is hold position... all races play the same!

Post New Reply

Thread Information