Post New Thread
Page 103 of 787
FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 15731

Thread: just dled dota2 beta

1500 Point Level LowKeyLyesmith's Avatar

All about experience.

The only thing you can teach people imo is ward placement, attack/spell cancelling, lane control etc. all that technical shit you can also read guides about or watch pros doing it.

undying worst hero ingame now
    1) Why is Krobe considered a pusher? So her ultimate razes towers fast but once that tower goes down she can't push the next tower; she's weak too if a teamfight happens since she just used her ulti. So why Krobe instead of heroes whose pushing skills aren't ultimates?

na thqats sniper or wisp unless im missing smth

Haven't played dota in a while. Isn't Wisp really annoying to play against in a pub? Saying that Wisp is underpowered in pubs catches me kind of by surprise.

Well if u are 2 are just constantly sit on a good hero with wisp like jugger you can do smth I guess, but that's the only way he's ever good. And even then I see these wisp+pudge lanes fail over and over. In about 11 games with wisps for me he's lost every one apart from 1.

Every pub wisp who is obv solo q is completely useless.

go make cw's today

He who hesitates, masturbates.

cow waaaaarrrr!

100 Point Level

dang cow war, reminds me of moo moo. Valve should really make a version of that

WORST HERO IN DOTA = TREANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can do some gay shit with dirge, but sorta gimicky!

yea tbh treant probably up there. even with an okay start i often find myself going into a teamfight and going... 'okay great i popped ult, now what the fuck do i do??'. every spell is just so situational for him other than ult. he doesnt fit in well with most teams, the team has to be able to fit with him, which makes him really hard to play effectively.

Leech seed is boss in teamfights. I got a homie that is absolutely boss with Treant. Hilarious stuff. Darer used him for a bit. Every other team are fuckin pussies who cookie cut 24/7.

tombstone in dota1 felt like rawr can go 1v3 np even if i die they will aswell now its like enemys laugh at zombies dunno whether tomb got nerfed or zombies block each other(?) but it sux right now, wisp + a good mate with fitting hero can win a mm game by themselves and dunno about treant cause never played and mb seen him 3 times ingame : >
    1) Why is Krobe considered a pusher? So her ultimate razes towers fast but once that tower goes down she can't push the next tower; she's weak too if a teamfight happens since she just used her ulti. So why Krobe instead of heroes whose pushing skills aren't ultimates?

tomb is bugged atm. Zombies dont get bloodlust

anyone else getting bugs where like a hero dies and it doesn't announce it or like you dont get creep kills? some times when I'm jungling and killing shit alone with nobody around I don't get gold/exp/CS when killing creeps, even in lanes some times.

I get no announcer for kills/first blood all the time. never with creeps tho so not rly sure what ur talking about. You still will get xp/gold it just wont come up

Why does it always feel like the carries are a bunch of useless monkeys when I play any support? They don't farm properly, never know when to engage. Frustrates the hell out of me.

/rant.

dota2 seems so discouraging.... i dont know about eu servers but west is fucking unplayable

its not even that allies are bad, they are usually decent/even better than me

its just enemies sitting as 5 in skype discussing picks in an ap mode waiting 60 seconds and to counter pick , so some poor guy like me picks sf and they insta grab enigma sk lesh and gank on t3 tower when t1 is up

sigh, rly top notch mmr is really unplayable, no matter what you do and what u play, solo queing or with 1 friend is impossible to win against some stupid fucks who have no brain and do nothing but counter pick into some aoe bullshit and running as 3 in an all pick pub game : (
    Attached Images

lol its same on EU. Notorious 4-5 man stack with sk,lesh,invoker/storm, bear. Solution: play -RD, -SD.

No shit, sherlock. Enemies stacking as 5 since day one.

RD or SD do not fix the problem. It only exacerbates it. You end up with team mates who feel like trying a hero they've never played because it's their best option vs a team picking the best possible heroes that are available to them. That whole "Who has the dumb players on the team that Valve wants to lose?" option select becomes a much bigger scare.

RD and SD is like a false veil that gives the illusion that you are playing against a more varied pool but in reality you really aren't. If a guy gets Natures Prophet, Ogre Magi and Sniper, his pick is pretty obvious. It's not always the case, but SD/RD is not exactly a fix either. Once TI2 finishes and they open the BETA they just need to create 3 different queues. Solo/+1, +2, and 4-5 stack. It will make queue times longer but it sure as hell beats the retarded matchmaking algorithm attempting to balance out a 5 stack against 5 solos.

Post New Reply

Thread Information