Post New Thread

Thread: Blademaster Creep patterns

Blademaster Creep patterns

I remember back when each race had its own separate forum on wcr, there was a thread and it had some detailed information on ideal and/or effective creep patterns for orc. Pretty sure that is long gone, but anyways....got me thinking about creep patterns

I want to see what people prefer to do in an ideal world or at what moment do they choose to harass etc. These are some maps that I would really like to know what people do on, especially SV and TS...feel free to post different maps if you feel like it!!!!!!

I'll give a little description of what I usually do with a blade; assuming 1v1 games. Feel free to pick apart anything I said I do. Just looking to add some tools to my game, I'm quite stale these days

Secret Valley - I usually hit the murlocs, then fountain or gnolls. Quite unsure of when to properly time myself for boots on this map
    Terenas Stand - Goblin/Wizards camp, small green, then either the kobolds then the shop; or I will split up grunts/BM and send them to each of those 2 small wizard greens on the map if u know what im sayin. I've seen some pro orcs build a lounge way out near the kobolds/the bridge there, but that seems like it could bite me in the ass especially
    Turtle Rock - I've been selling TP for circ and trying to steal items from the ogres, every now and then I will take the bottom lvl 5 ogre but I'm not really comfortable doing that right off the bat. I never creep the small greens right away for some reason
    Twisted Meadows - I've been building my lounge out by the gnolls and selling TP for circ, creep gnolls etc.

Kinda depends of mu tho but this is what i do:

SV: straight to fountain and passing by the merchant to sell tp and buy circlet and dust(if needed). Then go for the goldmine and after that kill small gnolls with grunts while bm goes for boots.
    Ts: insta lvl 2 camps. Then, IF im 100% sure he his on his side i creep merchant otherwise i go creep small green beside it.
    Tm: gnolls or straight up harrass and mb killing the troll that drops the tome incthe merchant.
    tr: vs ne i always get the ward on the closest merchant then harrass or orange troll-ogre camp.

But like i said this is very mu dependant. Look up for grubbys reps as he was prolly having the best creep routes as orc.
    [0:21]-JuSSioN: imbalanced orc lol
    [0:29]-WemadeFOX_Lyn: y
    [0:41]-JuSSioN: gogo play fair
    [0:43]-JuSSioN: no bm
    [0:56]-WemadeFOX_Lyn :who else?:D
    [1:00]-JuSSioN: fs ofc
    [1:04]-WemadeFOX_Lyn: noo

Well it is heavily match up dependent. i only really know orc v orc, but you dont wanna be creeping the orange camps on TM or SV to start with, they leave you on about 20-30% hp (thats the grunt and the BM), so if you get jacked, youre gonna lose an item, XP or a grunt, or a combination.

I think on SV the pros seem to sell tp get circlet and dust, then go to a fountain for the item. then getting boots, then creeping the orange beside base when they have more grunts, as if they get jacked they arent gonna lose much cos they wont be as low HP.

TM is similar, you see them creeping the greens around the edge first, or harrasing opponent.

Follow me on twitter AnotherSC2

Quote Originally Posted by Megoydagi View Post
    Mego love beautifull chiks with big ass

Depends totally on MU and what you see with scouting peon.

Post New Reply

Thread Information