Post New Thread

Thread: BCS standings out...LSU vs Alabama rematch

BCS standings out...LSU vs Alabama rematch

Can't believe that Alabama is getting the rematch vs LSU. This is totally bogus. LSU fans should hate this. To be national champ, they will need to beat alabama twice, but Alabama just needs to beat them once. Can't believe that the polls snubbed Oklahoma St. after that trouncing of Oklahoma. Comparing the teams that oklahoma st. beat and the ones that alabama beat is comparing apples to oranges, so its a lot of guess work in there... But all the same, I feel oklahoma state had a more impressive resumé. To me this is SEC bias.

As well, Goes to show that the system does not operate on a basis of merit, but one of money, with michigan and Virginia tech getting at large bids over teams ranked higher in all polls such as Kansas St. and Boise St.

This to me is completely ridiculous, that they would take those two teams just because they have larger fan bases. Is that what a post-season should be about? Money?? Really guys? thats what our college football post-season has become? This. Is. Wrong. Our college football postseason should not be determined by the size of your fan-base but on the accomplishments of your team, which is a principle the BCS system apparently ignores.

I think the fact that Bama lost 9-6 in overtime after missing all those field goals proves that theyre on the same level as LSU. Neither Bama or LSU had any close games except the one against eachother.

OKST had close games against Kstate, TexasAnM, and not to mention the loss to 6-6 iowa.. All three of those teams were pretty much crushed by oklahoma

www.mmarising.com

yeah the BCS is fine the 2 best teams are going to play

Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game. -Nick Saban

Since I have to deal with bama in the championship, i hope bama wins and LSU finishes the season still #1.

Then we will finally have a fucking playoff system

As for the African slaves. They should probably be glad they were enslaved - just look at their living conditions in the US and compare them to the living conditions in Sub-Saharan Africa.

50 Point Level

I don't follow football, so obligatory Penn State post ~

Just posting because this is the first time I actually understand the topic

Post New Reply

Thread Information