Post New Thread

Thread: need some help

need some help

hey guys! I just lost some games so I want to know what you think about it

this is what I think:
    - he shouldn't be able to kill my hero (good point)(I actually clicked to tp but yeah leg rules so )
    -as I got destroyer I messed up with the hotkeys so no chain-mana-absorption
    -maybe PL 3rd to mess up with his positioning? or panda since he had so many casters..dunno
    -if I expand I should get up some towers.. but after the fight I lost I think the game was alredy too much in his favor

so please tell me if these are really the crucial points or if i'm just missing something or if it's just micro-stuff
    however any advice is welcome
    Attached Files

Like my problem is, you didn't know what he was up to otherwise you would have known not to waste gold on Fiends. You could have gone Ghoul/Destro (VERY STRONG) with a couple of aboms since you went dual slaughterhouse.

Care with your DK.

You're behaviour at the beginning was also bad. You got 2 peasants down to coilable health and you did nothing to expound upon that. You could have also killed them, got skellies and just harrassed his wood line.

You then wasted 2 acos on healing a crypt when he had no intention of killing it.

You then brought all off your wood ghouls in order to chase him back to your base.. Do not do this.

Going back to Fiends, you cannot just pump out 5 fiends for no reason when you did a Ghoul opening. It makes no sense. Ghoul openings are economical and designed so that the UD can transition into counters/timing pushes without needing an expo. You

Post New Reply

Thread Information