Post New Thread

Thread: Bnet problems

Bnet problems

Lately getting kind of discs very often. Don't know what to do. Like every 4 games I get one disc...its either in the beginning or almost in the end of the game.
    After I get this kind of disc - I cant rejoin bnet for a several time. It says "Romeo is using the key...blablabla" the problem - im Romeo
    Well, this problem apeared in the last week. Never had it before - it doesnt even look like that usual drophack. Nobody of these guys - (who I played vs when I got this disc)- hacked - well almost nobody, maybe they are lying.

Well so thats the question. Is it maybe a pc-problem? But why doesnt the whole internet connection crashes then? Like youtube, downloads, etc...
    Straaaaaaange Or is it a hack?

LastReplay.w3g

I've had this problem on and off many times. It's just your connection coupled with how poor BNet is.

Relax got this problem often when i was playing no body knows the answer bnet bug or your net just stop for like second,and its showing like your still in bnet,you can restart your computer to fix or just w8 5 min.

Post New Reply

Thread Information