Post New Thread

Thread: I think my korea Battle.net account got hacked

I think my korea Battle.net account got hacked

I bought my korea account from Hwangsin, a good friend of mine.

Recently i haven't been able to log on, and since i can't read korean i just thought the servers were offline.

Couple days ago i got my new computer, and i needed to reinstall sc2 again. I went to Korea battle.net entered my info, and it said email and password is not matching. I tried multiple times and went to "retrieve password". Once i went there, it asked for my email, first name, and a cachpa entry. I entered the first name that was inlisted (hwangsins first name) with the email, and it said that they didn't "match". wtf? So clearly confused I went to the "Account restore" option, and they had me (again put first name and email) but this time it matched! It then directed me to a page where it asked for a "RID + Personal Authentication" "Mobile Authentication" "Phone Service Provider" and something called "I-Pin".

I contacted hwang and asked him if he can do all that stuff for me, and he said it didn't work.

Omg, $50 bucks down the drain...
    Does anyone know how to resolve this or have ran into this?
    The reason why i post here before confronting blizzzard is because i don't know if i was even allowed to buy a korean account in the first place, because u needed a korean social security number in the first place.

zzzz.

FML

global region play is coming soon enough, just play NA/EU in the mean time ?

edit: Oh yeah and I doubt Blizzard will help you restore the account regardless of whether or not it's legal/illegal/whatever to buy a korean account, simply because your real information isn't on the account.

i've lost more money than that on useless things -_-, around 150$

next time just get it off the TL tutorial thread or on sc2sea's site

Post New Reply

Thread Information