Closed Thread

Thread: Can I be a Replay Submitter?

Can I be a Replay Submitter?

I have access to a hosting bot that is connected to all realms. I use it as a free service for anyone to play no matter what skill - well you can't be a real noob, just at least 50%.

I don't kick or ban players. The replays from the gamess I upload to WCR just to give some small coverage and to show that there is still a good community of players who simply just love to play their favourite game.

However I host most nights about 2 hours, and I don't have enough replay quota to upload all of the good ones. I would like to upload more.

Games have no hacking, bad manners or general bad behaviour. Just players having fun.

Accounts Coordinator
    Mad-eye

Generally our front page replays only feature professional/semi-pro/amateur players and generally only from leagues/tourneys. No offense, but what you're describing doesn't really sound like the kind of material that goes into or staff replay section. Even players who may be very good by ladder standards don't get uploaded unless it's in some sort of legitimate league.

Ok that's fine.

Closed Thread

Thread Information