Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zerg strategy vs protoss

So anything I do must be pre-emptive rather than as a reaction to a cannon already being up? Aside from taking a 3rd natural that is.

Starting to get interested in SC2 again, I played a tonne of games today and only lost 1. And that was to the cannon rush.

if a cannons up already (you should always see it though like Zawmb said the 2nd ovie should be in your natural) you usually either have to make a spine and push your creep to the ledge to take out the pylon/cannon from the high ground and move down, or you can 1base roach and kill it (not as economical) although you might win if he's dumb enough to not make defense at home. If you see the cannon up tho I'm pretty sure you're suppose to take the next expansion.

Yeah you're right actually. When I played 2 seasons ago a diamond player cannon rushed me.. On instinct I just too the 3rd and managed to hold off his first 3 warpins (I was obviously down economically). I think he said I was at least platinum material because of that rather than my overall skill. I guess I forgot how to react to this.

But I'd rather not do that if I can prevent it

Post New Reply

Thread Information