Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AMD Dual Graphcs or Switchable Graphics

Annd fuuck. After asking a fairly solid hardware forum (Anandtech) it seems like everything is working alright. This is the performance I get from my card. These fps drops aren't something I can get away from and all the benchmarks report average fps and neglect to mention that the games drop to almost unplayable levels occasionally.

I have a hard time believing that =/ By all indications it should run all modern games fluently on low or medium.

But if there's really nothing you can do about it, return it if you are unsatisfied. It sucks that it has to happen. Get a desktop or put down the money for a better laptop? The mobile arena is still way expensive to get a decent gamer.

Team Shadow's Heroes!

Me to but I don't know. My only option left is to find a way to turn off the integrated and turn on the dedicated at all times. I can't seem to find one. I'm thinking about it... I might just tough it out. I need the laptop for school so a desktop right now isn't really an option. Maybe next year or something when I'm working more.

Personally, when I watch a Ravens game, I prefer to do it very spartan-like. No alcohol, no food, no football ignoramuses around me(or as I like to call them, "big hit callers"), no noise, no distractions. Just a straight-back, hardwood chair and a tv.

Post New Reply

Thread Information