Post New Thread

Thread: notes on a document

notes on a document

For my finnal thesis at school i have to read... i read alot.
    To set a score; i've just started on the introduction and have over 20 articles cited with each 7pages or more. And those are just the ones i already used, i have read alot more but those will prove usefull later for my article.

As i read this much it is getting harder and harder to keep track of what article contains what. This sometimes results in me opening 3-4 articles and scan reading them again to see which one i want to cite, which obviously costs a lot of extra time.

So i have thought of the following and hope something like this already exists and one of you guys can point it out to me; I would like to have some kind of note function in my file-cabinet
    so that when i am in 'C:\users\me\school\finales\sources'-file i can hover/click over the several PDF files and it shows me notes that i typed.

Was that clear? Anyone any ideas?

I like to work with paper (imo stimulates creativity), so I would just print them, if you can afford that.
    A: You are mistaken if you think you are living. You are currently dying. You're just creeping towards death little by little. Your life is limited by time. Haha. I am still figuring out my dream. I am dying, but I want to achieve my dream. Everyone fighting~!
    Invisible signature.

Yeah i sometimes print them but i would have killed the rainforest when i'm done printing them all. Which would be ironic since the subject is ecology-landscape heterogeneity-intensification of agriculture

Yeah, printing out the articles might be most effective I suppose (highlighting and post-its).
    Otherwise Thomson Endnote might have the function you're talking about but I'm not too sure.

Get a paper and put the name of each article in there an the respective description on it.

Post New Reply

Thread Information