Post New Thread

Thread: how to counter mass tower

how to counter mass tower

how to counter mass tower tell me pls !!!!!!! i hate this when someone mass this its just so gay , can u tell me pls how to counter it ? i tried mass bats and catapult but he went tauren and shams ...

Without any replay posted, I'd say the best tactic is just to ignore the towers at start. Just mass creep and remember to scout your enemy as much as possible in order to know what units he makes. You may also want to expand (and counter his expansion attempts of course). When a chance comes, just crush him with some catapults, grunts, spirit walkers, docs and taurens.

100 Point Level

Do not go to his base
    get expansion
    creep
    get map control
    put wards
    and let him stay in his base like a bitch

Give replay please

hes a fucking bitch yea he stayed in his base but the problem he fast expo and in his expo he had like 9 - 10 tower + armor ubgrade ... , and replay i doesnt saved it sry

fast expand + upgraded tower doesn't make sense.. it's a tier 3 upgrade
    and if you see him towering his main you should keep his natural expansion constatly scouted so that he doesn't have any chance to build towers there(put a sentry ward, or hide a peon and buy a staff of teleportation for your hero)

You cannot let your opponent tower up AND expand freely. There is no way orc can safely do that if you know what you are doing. Just scout and make sure he's not expanding while you creep. In the end, you'll just have much more stuff than him as long as you expand a get 3-3 heroes, then you will most likely win unless you screw up. You need to be on the ball though, start raping peons with your lvl3 BM as soon as he sends them to his natural, and don't go there with your entire army unless he's using his army to defend his peons. Also, the most obvious thing, post a replay so you can get proper advice.

Post New Reply

Thread Information