Post New Thread

Thread: how often do you get into arguments with your gf/spouse?

how often do you get into arguments with your gf/spouse?

i must know

My left hand does not argue with me.

There will always be arguments with your SO, it just that over time I hope the arguments are done over more "mature" things. I secretly laugh whenever my friends tell about the stupid arguments they have with their new girlfriend. Old people will probably laugh at our arguments if I tell them.

Almost never. If i have an issue, i bring it up and we resolve it. It almost never rises to a level i would deem an "argument".

That being said you and your SO are two different people. Arguments should happen and they are healthy. Like Chicas said, hopefully they are over mature things when they do happen.

Weekly

With my current gf way too often (once every 3-4 days)
    With my ex-gf was once every 5 months tops.

50 Point Level

All my girlfriends I ended up arguing almost everyday by the end.. if this is you well you know

To me, I believe arguments appear due to a lack of communication. With my gf I just get her to talk to me about anything as soon as possible so we can sort it out. Unfortunately she still holds stupid shit in and it annoys the fuck out of me.

But that doesn't happen too often so maybe once every few weeks to couple of months.

Accounts Coordinator
    Mad-eye

Seems like all the time but honestly it's hard to tell. It's never that bad though and usually forgiven/forgotten/resolved immediately. Worst case scenario we are tense for 24-48 hours tops. It's hard to tell how often we have those kind of arguments though, maybe on average once every 2-3 months? Really not sure. When I say forgive and forget, I mean forget... and I've forgot.

I can tell you this though. Our ability to get over any arguments we have in 24-48 hours tops and little arguments like nothing has been one of the greatest things about our relationship. We've gotten better at it the longer we've been together (4 years on Nov 4th, share anniversary with presidential election always and forever, sweet). On the occasions where we go to sleep angry at each other, it feels really good to know that by tomorrow night we'll be perfectly fine.

When we're like super mad at each other I usually can't stay serious because I tend to realize how ridicilous we're being so I burst into laughing. Solves most fights pretty swiftly and efficiently.

Once on holiday we had a huge fight over nothing and I was so upset that I went downstairs to the lobby/cafetaria and sit there like a fool. As I went down I had the idea of staying there for hours until she would bend.
    --
    Five minutes in and I sent her a text.

We "argue" frequently, but the times we get really upset at each other happen way less often. Once in a couple months or something.

We 'argue' all the time. It is to be expected of someone you share your life with. We never have a real argument or a fight.

I think he means quarrel instead of arguments. My wife and I have arguments several times a week, but rarely do we ever quarrel.
    Sorry to break it to you sweetie, but the only institution interested in keeping the country "in suspense" is the media. They still have 2 weeks to milk Trump's joke of a candidacy for all its worth. The only real question now is whether it will be a win or a landslide.

From what i've seen of my parents(married like 30+ years), probably every 2-3 days max they have some 'little' quarrel, or argument, or whatever you wanna call it where they disagree for a few minutes and it pisses them off and they keep it with them inside still.

I am the mediator these days. It used to be worse, but their/our relationship has changed a lot over the years, but my dad is still stubborn and old school and doesn't want to change/learn, and my mom also is stubborn and doesn't want to change(or in their mind, probably they are admitting 'defeat', but i'm telling them it's not like that, that's just fucked up thinking that you save for the ENEMY). I put blame on her because i think she's smarter and understands, while my dad is just a lost cunt(or it will take longer for him to change).

I try to 'embarrass' my old man these days, it seems to be working because he has pride 'as a man', so i use that against him.
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
    Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Threadâ„¢ | Youtube Channel

Post New Reply

Thread Information