Post New Thread

Thread: Going To Vegas

Going To Vegas

Yep. Leaving tuesday night with a bunch of friends from work. In n out is on the list. We're also playing Wolf Creek golf course. Other than that we have no plans except getting shit faced and causing a shit show.

I've never played live poker or anything. I was told to not start in Vegas. Might play some blackjack though. Can anyone offer tips? Any other exciting things to consider?

Many thanks.

Spearmint Rhino, ask one of the guys on the street to take you to Spearmint Rhino. They'll take you there in a limo and you will be able to get free cover and a free drink if you negotiate well enough. They get kick backs for every person that they manage to bring into any of the strip clubs.

Also ask bribe the front desk for a room upgrade. Just pull out a 20 or 40 per day and ask if they have any "free" upgrades available. There is literally no one there on a Tuesday. An upgrade is easy to get.

300 Point Level

If you play poker, just know you will probably lose money since you don't know how to play. Just play extremely good starting hands (JJ+ AJs+ AQo+) and enjoy the free drinks!

You can go to the many clubs out here if you want. But if it's all guys, make sure to go early or else you'll be in line until midnight. The bars at Freemont street are pretty cool. You can go to Insert Coins if you wanna play some old school arcade games while getting yucky, and theres like 3-4 bars literally right next to/across the street from it if you wanna go bar hopping.

Post New Reply

Thread Information