Post New Thread

Thread: wheewww new SC2 (HOTS) interface

wheewww new SC2 (HOTS) interface

Haven't used it much, but I sincerely hope this will bring intuition and improvement to BNET2.0

fuck i can't wait till HOTS

new interface (on WoL) is a little confusing to me right now, but i'm sure it'll be good. there are a few things about the new patch i don't really like though, for example the idle worker thingy is way too hard to notice now. if i have an idle worker i want the game to annoy me in the lower left corner like it did in wc3 for like 8 years and sc2 for the last ~2 or something. i'm way too used to it now. also the game lags like shit but apparently i'm still downloading more patch or some weird shit like that and the lags should go away when that's done. ah well, i've only been playing against AI i easily beat even with that like 1.5 sec delay and occasional spikes tbh.

they said its best to leave it alone for a couple hours to download teh full game, it will also make downloading HOTS quicker because most of the files your downloading now will go towards HOTS.

i will not be downloading hots. i'll walk across the fucking street and buy that shit. but whatever. i left it open in the background for a while and it works now without lag and shit. this new shit versus the AI where you gotta beat one difficulty setting like twice to get to the next one is kinda funny. i guess nobody cares cause i'm the only weirdo that likes to play against the AI but whatever. i just used my ladder builds every game and got all the way up to the highest difficulty without coming close to losing a game. ffs i'm horrible at sc2, how can they make such bad AI?

the highest setting proceeded to banshee rush the fuck out of me (dude had like 5 banshees in my base at a timing that doesn't seem too realistic) and i still defended easily with a marine-light mech opening cause that dumbass just stays in place and watches his banshees die to vikings. lol.

I pre-ordered 2 months ago so meh

Always thought, if the world ended and only 1 game can still continue to exist it'll be SC

Post New Reply

Thread Information