Post New Thread

Thread: My Icemat Siberia's Broke :(

My Icemat Siberia's Broke :(

My Icemat Siberia's just broke! Almost feel like a part of me died, I've had these things for a long time now and it's just disappointing to see them finally bite the dust. I've probably had them as long as I've been on the forum. The pin just broke on me as I went to plug it into my notebook.

What are the thoughts on the Steelseries Siberia? I've always loved the headphones and the white/black color scheme was sweet. Thinking I'll just get a newer pair.

Best headset, consdering the money, I ever bought was Plantronics. Bought it back in the day of WC3: RoC. In between I owned Steelseries, Icemat, Sennheiser en Razer. Most broke, except the Sennheiser. I want to give that one to Snowi Jr. Recently bought a new one, a GameCome 780. Highly recommended.

Made Fresh Daily

The new Steelseries Siberias are a little smaller than the icemat ones. They're a good headset but they aren't nearly as comfortable as my icemat siberias are. The small difference in size actually hurts my ears after a few hours of having them on. I managed to fix my Icemats with duct tape and a random screw so I switched back to them.

Post New Reply

Thread Information