Post New Thread

Thread: Looking for love

Looking for love

Looking for Love -
    I am seeking a new love.

It's spring, lets bloom together and have the power of our passion force out the lukewarm weather we have been having.

Once the thrill of falling in love hits your system look out! You're alive again. I want my soul to be infused with the bounces and bubbles that effervesce from the thrusting, throbbing waves of emotion that suddenly spurt from making the choice to free fall into love.

I want a man who wants to get lost in the passionate chasm of love. A man who enjoys the slow, gentle, soothing friction of two personalities gently becoming one. The assuaging, velvet grip of romantic obsession that makes you refuse to ever pull out of the embrace of new emotion.

A nice young man between 26 and 29. (I like em a little older;-). Please be sweet and lovable and smell awesome!
    Race and height don't matter.

I am a woman ready for something new!
    And let me tell you, I need it. My luck has been terrible lately.

I am over $24,000 in debt from throwin dice in Atlantic City and close to $4,000 in debt from dukin it out with the one armed bandits at the Sugarland in Philly
    I am disease and drug free. (Did have gonorrhea 3x but it is fully treatable and is ancient history) I have not touched Oxycotin in over 17 weeks and am glad that whole six year ordeal is over. I have sworn off of the meth and my word counts, my teeth can't take anymore.

Anorexia and bulimia have been on again, off again problems for me. The last of my 3 stays at Philadelphia's Belmont mental hospital resolved that though. I still struggle to accept food won't make me fat and ugly.

I have 4 children. Each is a beautiful treasure individual to his and herself. All of them have ADD, and obsessive compulsive disorder. One has severe tourettes syndrome and my youngest daughter seems to have permanent diarrhea. Both boys are chronic bed wetters. Both fathers are out of the picture, one incarcerated the other deceased via the North Philly business venture gone sour.

I love my six dogs and 3 cats, 1 parakeet, 1 parrot, 2 canaries, 3 ferrets, 3 hamsters and 11 guinea pigs. Animals make life so much more full. But they got me evicted from my last apartment and newspaper training them is so much work. We are now living with a man named Mel who is challenged with mild Down's syndrome and H.I.V.

I have been unemployed for a few years now. Welfare only goes so far so money is tight. It is hard for me to find work because I threw out my back 2 years ago and have trouble with the physical constraints of working. I have been working towards my GED for a few years now and hope to have it by 2014. I was at a job in a warehouse for a toilet manufacturer when I slipped while carrying a returned urinal.

any takers? trying to help a friend out. SERIOUS responses only.
    Last edited by GummyBear; 05-05-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Okay I'll guess... 4chan? Can't imagine this being on reddit.

Only 3 cats? Are you sure?

Post New Reply

Thread Information