Post New Thread

Thread: portrait farming

100 Point Level

portrait farming

I play an opponent who use to be master and now is bronze I beat him so afterward I ask what happened with your account.He says he is portrait farming

I dont understand it.WHat is this portrait farming business?

How are icons awarded in sc2? Maybe some icons are only possible at bronze level and he's trying to get them all to sell his account?

Its for wins per race like wc3 . iirc I there are objective based ones but that guy is mass losing to get the lowest mmr possible to win with offrace

^ The MMR is not calculated per race?

no it is not. Which is actually a great idea and I don't know why I never thought of that.

Portrait Farming is what little kids do to feel good about themselves by collecting "virtual icons." It makes them feel special, as if they achieved something.

Here at Wcreplays.com, we have a resident expert on the matter, just send a pm to the user "KODOS_FORSAKEN"
    My suggestion would be to put a timer on spawning pool, like you can only build it after 1:20 or whatever the time for 10 pool is. -Sase

I had a friend who would do achievement farming on Halo. For him it added some replay value to his games. Gave him small little challenges and kept him interested in the same game for longer.

After coming home from work and being exhausted, I don't always want to sit down and play a high level ZvT. Its exhausting. Let people play the game how they want to play it.

Post New Reply

Thread Information