Post New Thread

Thread: viod ray colossus stalkers

100 Point Level

viod ray colossus stalkers

I always lose to this compistion.Colossus melts away all ground units and viod rays and stalkers keep corruptors at bay so how do you deal with it?I am thinking vipers might be the only way to dismantle this death ball plus the army is pretty slow right so if maybe dont take it on directly just expand when he moves out try to force a base trade however if he recalls and dont go for base trade what then you have to fight the army eventually.Maybe you can try and put early pressure on him try to keep the viod ray count low but if he already has a lot of viod rays and colossus with stalkers how do you deal with it?

You can't let him get to this composition without taking damage, if he does you're in trouble. I recommend a push with hydra ling when he's trying to take his 3rd or even before depending on the timing, you can do some damage as he should only have 1 collossus or 2 void rays out depending on what build order he went for. Get hydra range first to help with zoning.

From there you can either do a mutalisk switch if the stalker count is low and hope it catches him off guard or you can tech up to vipers and add roaches and more hydra. Either way, keep the pressure up while maintaining a good economy and don't let him get to your base with 200/200 because you can't beat it in a single fight, you'll need to hit, remax and re-engage if he gets his deathball up. Certainly don't let him get a 4th base.

Watch some life replays from IEM New York, he floods lings to kill the 3rd, seems quite effective but then again life is life

watch some life VoDs, he does a huge aggression on the third with ling hydra or ling roach, then follows it with a 12minute or so hive for fast vipers and gets super aggressive with that.

Follow me on twitter AnotherSC2

Quote Originally Posted by Megoydagi View Post
    Mego love beautifull chiks with big ass

100 Point Level

I watch a video by blade and what he does is he uses swarmhost to contain the protoss players or 3 bases he gets hydras some lings and eventually tech to ultralisk.take care of the colossus remax with hydralisk with the protoss contained with swarm host you can expand as much as you like build some spines for warp prism harassment

I only regret not seeing the actual engagement where his opponent decided enough i enough and just a move into swarm host hydralisk on the remax he was dead

who is blade?

and a lot of collosus sounds like itd destroy that strat

Follow me on twitter AnotherSC2

Quote Originally Posted by Megoydagi View Post
    Mego love beautifull chiks with big ass

100 Point Level

I dont some guy making videos sound like a master or something any how it is not a lot of colossus it is colossus with viod rays and stalkers the viod rays are a
    big problem for corruptors because corruptors utterly suck against them hydralisk is stong againt viod rays but they get melted by colossus with blink stalkers too it is pretty powerfull stuff

Post New Reply

Thread Information