Post New Thread

Thread: Good random pleayers

Good random pleayers

Hi there!

I've seen Th000 doing so well with all races vs top players and it came to my mind that are there or were there any very good random players in wc3 history like th000?

It would be great to see some random player action in tourneys.

Axslav obviously! He ALWAYS played random and even used to take games off from top players.

Yeah. TH000 is mostly human afaik, but he is great with random.
    As mentioned above, Axslav is a very well known random player that took games from really good players with an amazingly low APM.

We had TheFlyingDutchman for some time, did we ever figure out who it was? He dominated the northrend solo ladder. It was expected to be Grubby but I don't think we ever knew for sure.

This are, as far as I know, the only 'globally' known random players. I know Desnodesnodaard (Dutch player) was pretty good and he always plays random. He never took anything serious though like the other players, but he consistently made it into the ESL Pro Series. He was in the Dutch team and I believe he occasionally took a map from relative great names from other countries, although in the end he'd lose with 2 - 1 to people the best of other countries, never took down RDam or Grubby at WCGs, yet dominating all bnet games. Without any effort in practice.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna search for Axslav replays. Unfortunately Axslav was already inactive when I started to follow the semi pro/pro wc3 scene.

Post New Reply

Thread Information