Post New Thread

Thread: FFA Creeping Patterns

FFA Creeping Patterns

Okay, so this is another new idea for the FFA channel. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned Game Night, though I do need to find some time to do more of them, but it should be something I'm able to continue easier. The title to this series as it stands is Creeping Patterns!, but I can't say I'm over the moon on the title so suggestions are welcome in the comments!

The premise for this new series is that I'll talk to the best players from all 4 races about creeping patters, scouting, build orders, etc for specific maps. What will make it more interesting though is that while we're talking, they'll be playing and doing exactly what they're describing. This allows me to ask specific questions as they happen, and gives visual clues to viewers that they might not be able to pick up just through listening or reading. My hope is that this will ease newer players into FFA, as well as help older players fine tune their game.

Comments and critique are highly encouraged as this is my first time doing a project like this, and I want to hear what works, what doesn't and what else you'd like to see! Thanks for watching everyone.

Creeping Patterns

Silverpine Forest

Undead - Magadansky

Silverpine Forest

Human - zTsoso

Post New Reply

Thread Information