Post New Thread

Thread: Whats wrong with iPhone?

200 Point Level

Whats wrong with iPhone?

I just bought used iPhone 5 from my sister. This is my first smartphone I have ever owned.

Okay, so I went to AppStore after setup to check out some games. I had heard about this game called "Bug Heroes" somewhere and it was ranked on some top10 listing. Ok I so I choose "Bug Heroes 2" free version and start downloading, then my phone says "This apps size is over 100MB, this apps download starts after you connect to Wi-Fi". What the fuck really? I just made unlimited 50MB/sec mobile connection deal on the mobile operator shop on sunday and I can't download fucking 100MB sized app??

Can anyone explain what is going on? Can you change limit somewhere in settings or what?

Most providers have a limit for downloads. Guessing they just don't want the bandwidth being used for big downloads. You might figure they'd be okay with this kinda stuff considering people would probably get careless and exceed their data allowances so they can charge extra fees, but I guess not.

200 Point Level

So, just because some users are retarded, Apple made this global limit to downloads on AppStore, which punishes all users? Holy shit is this real life?

well firstly, the iphone is not a samsung galaxy phone, so there's its first problem

Post New Reply

Thread Information