Post New Thread

Thread: Browser going super slow on some websites then super slow on rest of them.

300 Point Level

Browser going super slow on some websites then super slow on rest of them.

So when I log on to certain websites my browser slows down super much (not just 1, 2 of my browsers are effected). Just the download speed though. The sites load incredibly slowly, the content on the sites goes fairly qick, so videos that are off linked load alright. But whenever I try to load these sites other sites I try to get on get slowed down as well. So if I turn on site A then wcreplays loads super slow.

If I turn off website A after a few seconds all the other websites start working normally, so everything dls with normal speed. It's not a problem with website A because my wife's comp loads the site normally without problems. It seems to be limited to 2-3 sites that I use fairly often. Anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Now I've noticed something. I recently increased cookies blocking. I see that the browser keeps waiting for various third party websites and keeps saying its blocking cookies. Could this be the problem?
    Last edited by NeverCry; 05-09-2015 at 03:49 PM.

I guess you could try clearing all cookies and cache and then enable it to accept all cookie.

Post New Reply

Thread Information