Post New Thread

Thread: How do you listen to music while working out?

How do you listen to music while working out?

Requirements: manage entire music library via cloud application (eg: google music)
    activity-ready headphones
    non-disruptive feed to the headphones.

Solutions that don't work

smartphones feeding into headphones (wired or wireless)
    My phone is a damn brick, and I wouldn't want to keep it on me while training, even if just because I don't want to break the damn thing. And I hate fussing with a stupid wire running from the phone to headphones. I think they make wireless bluetooth headphones but point 1 is still a problem. And even if I concede point 1 and two, I don't want to drop 40 bucks on a stupid armband that will become worthless after I change phones.

Solution that might work

do they make headphones that store its own music data that can be loaded via wifi and computer console? That would be awesome. What do you guys do? As for me now, I am forced to think while working out and it sucks no music or shitty gym music.

300 Point Level

I use my bigass headphones because I'm such an audio elitist that I can't bring myself to listen to earbuds like a peasant.

Post New Reply

Thread Information