Post New Thread

Thread: Need help remembering a custom game from WarCraft 3

Need help remembering a custom game from WarCraft 3

OK, my friend and I were reminiscing about custom game maps in wc3

There was this specific one I used to play all the time, I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, basically there were a bunch of bosses and each were different and were super difficult. I think it was called Hard Bosses or something like that.. and I rmeember there being a firelord boss and the ground lit on fire whenever you'd try to fight him..

does anyone know what i'm talking about?

The impossible bosses, they even have a forum now and a map for sc2 apparently

hmm... does anyone remember this custom map... it stood out so completely I still can't get it out of my mind...

There were complete and total voice-overs of characters. The entire engine game was different. Units acted and moved in different ways completely independent from Campaign, Battle.net, or DotA...
    I had the map for a few days then lost it because my desk top crashed... It was kind of like Game of Thrones style and it has just perfect production status, everything about that map was a masterpiece...

Its a hard nostalgia trip. I had this map on my computer around 2006 or 2007... now it is gone forever...?

yeah it was impossible bosses

omg shit was so fun! I miss wc3 custom maps.

Post New Reply

Thread Information