Post New Thread

Thread: New Radiohead Album

New Radiohead Album

New Radiohead album dropping soon.. on the 8th i think?

Anyway, they've released videos for 2 songs already.

I like this song instantly from the getgo already..

This one not so much, but that was before i had a smoke, we'll see now that i'm in a better mood since the first song sounds 1000 times better now the 2nd time i've heard it.. but more importantly, first time i was straight +)

Hopefully this means they will tour Melb again.. but if they come this time, i want to go see them at like a smaller, more intimate venue if possible, since sitting in the bleachers last time wasn't that good, along with the sound dynamics n shit of the arena we were at, was just shitty..
    "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me, They'd think that I'd finally, lost it completely. I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.. they'd shut me away, But I'll be all right.."
    Anime/Manga List | WCR Otaku Group(Now in Member Chat!) | The Chess Threadâ„¢ | Youtube Channel

Radiohead is ground-breaking music. My favorite era of their sound is the late 90s. OK Computer and Kid A.

Patrick Riley of Chicago District is a Radiohead Cover Artist, among other things. He does very effective and accurate Productions of the 21st Century Radiohead Aesthetic.

My own personal input is: I am obsessed with Delta Blues and as Chicago District is Home of the Blues I can't go anywhere too far away from this area.

Post New Reply

Thread Information