Post New Thread

Thread: I've been thinking of coming back, but

200 Point Level JustAnotherHer0's Avatar

I've been thinking of coming back, but

I haven't played since 2010, and one of the reasons I quit was because 3 or 4 out of every 10 games were against map or lag hackers and I can't imagine that problem being better.

If anyone still plays, where do they play?

On the off chance anyone from the old days still checks WCR, I was iRem-, Zs.Remedy, Re[m]edy, CJM[2.0], etc, would be cool to reconnect.

Remedy! I'm American.Badass or Zs.Ownage don't know if you remember me but East is still pretty active theres no lag hack but some maphackers as always.Theres also W3Arena wich is the Europe pro server wich Cumulo still plays on he also comes on east sometimes I'm pretty sure and then theres Netease wich is the China Pro server. Hit me up sometime I'm OldSkoolPro13 or Honor @ Azeroth or NePa570@Netease

200 Point Level JustAnotherHer0's Avatar

Hey, hey, yeah I remember you = )
    Thanks for the reply/info. Decided to start playing again today when I get home from work, I'll be sure to add you. Made the account TheAverageHero on East

Play on w3arena, its unbearable on blizzard servers. If you are looking for 4's then play on east, but if you want solo games, 2v2 RT, or 2's AT, you go on w3arena. No hackers, more activity, and much less ping.

Post New Reply

Thread Information