Post New Thread

Thread: Should life drain be buffed like mana siphon?

Should life drain be buffed like mana siphon?

In 1.17, mana siphon allows the BM to get more mana than his capacity, but it drains quickly if unused. It can also feed mana to an allied unit. Now, if life drain could do that, would you get something other than dark arrow - silence?

whenever i get the dark ranger it is usually paired with a mountain king for bolt/life drain combo. Works pretty well for hero abusing and then my other skill is dark arrow for the skellz and aditional damage. I don't find silence as useful unless it is an AT game of some kind. I do not know if they could justify swaping life between heros with life drain...

Well, the reason people get the DR is for Silence and Arrow, giving her three excelent skills would make her to overpowered.

Several heros have three great skills (not counting the ultimate). That doesn't necessarily make them overpowered. You still have to pick what you get as you only have a limited number of skill points. Few matches last a long way past level 6. (at least few of the ones I saw did). So you can't really get every skill.

Imo it would make little difference if life drain was buffed as suggested. I can't see myself damaging my hero on purpose. Not to mention that the arrow and silence are probably better than life drain could ever be.

Post New Reply

Thread Information