Post New Thread

Thread: New Allstars heroes

New Allstars heroes

Hey guys put all ur thought about the 4 new heroes in here!

The only one ive played online is the brood mother and i liked her a lot. I maxed out her bite and spiderling skill before her ulti bcuz i heard it sucked.

Also i didnt understand what web did so i saved that for after.

turns out that her web and ulti OWN, especially in combo wit her bite. 25% slow + 40% miss + 50 dmg + 50% life steal + invisible + extra speed and regen = OWNED. lol.

All u gotta do is make sure u have something to attack before u put that ulti on or u'll kill urself. x_x

I also put all 4 webs in the mid lane so i was perma invislbe in that lane unless i attacked lol.

It was only my first time but so far i lik her alot. In the end i had MKB, burize traeds and battle fury.

Ur thoughts about the new heroes?

Originally posted by GuitaristBane
    Some mod say no and lock the thread please, this is ridiculous, and people are going to think they can prevent pregnancy with mountain dew. Plain ridiculous.

spider is strong, if your enemies are noobs that is, any intellegient player will buy a set of wards and he will be useless for 3 x sentry_ward.duration(), if he gets wards himself then just run back and forth near your ward and the moment you see his ward kill it or FF the spider and see him die within a few seconds, if he gets gem then laugh urself out and kill him, it will just drop and byebye gold for buying a gem...

anyway, i have a few comments on 2 of the 4 new heroes...

nortrom - teh silenzah
    this hero is kinda "imba," almost no agi and intel based hero will win against this him toe to toe, also, strength based heroes relying on some sort of direct damage wont win... naix will own him sure cause naix doesnt need spells except ulti... his ulti IS strong, silence for 2,4,6 seconds(am i correct, cant recall) for each hit of his attack which is RANGED, has healing wave, summons "downgraded" infernals, and has an starfall-like-aoe that has insane cooldown... given the right amount of items he can push, he can kill heroes with ease, he can defend the base and he can heal, no hero can do that...

teh oblivion
    quite ok hero, his aura is kinda useless IMHO, reducing mana regen for all enemy heroes, but hey! he's an intel hero so going close to them means you are dead... @.@ his ultimate is kinda imba, 100/150/200 HP/sec life drain for 7 seconds with a cooldown of less than a minute IS strong... though unconfirmed because i have only used him once but i think that the "banish" like ability coupled with his lvl 3 ulti will deal around 280 damage for the 1st few seconds of his ulti (gonna check it out)... even the "anti-mage" was running from me... and his AOE, nether blast(?), is strong, lvl4 deals 350 damage to units (coupled with his banish ability gives a whopping 490 pts of damage) and 100 damage to structures with a nice cooldown...
    Last edited by Ace_Balasador; 09-19-2004 at 11:03 PM.

question

heres a riddle:

if the silencer gets silenced, will he still be able to silence?

hmm....

Spider is ok , hopefully in another version they will make it so nothing can see it if it's in web. I hope they take away the ultimate and replace with something else as this one doesn't last long enough, stops you for a moment when activated and isn't really all that good. For skill points i'd go web, summons, summons, poisin, summons, poisin, summons, poisin, poisin then depending if i'm hopping around lanes or not i'll get more web or stats. I personally prefer to have webs in different lanes, 2 for mid, 1 for right, 1 for left as my style is just to roam the map killing who I see is weak.

The oblivion is wicked good as well. His aoe spell gives him a shit load of gold and is nice for finishing buildings (instakills the ranged creep everytime) but it's not too good against heroes as it has too much of a delay in running up/casting but still you can try. And of course the banish is great as well, I prefer to use it in conjuction with my ultimate and of course other heroes. The aura just skip~ Soul booster is pretty much neccessary for him as he will have no health at all.

Haven't played the other 2.

bear is so fucking gay... i mean his bear owns, but his hero sucks. i soloed him and his bear with wolf. i was lvl 6 and he was lvl 13.(i was afk in the beginning). i mean wtf. he is pointless...

A competent bear player would have blinked his bear back, gave it bloodlust, and have it proceed to whale on you. Was he (actual Syllabear) in bear form? If he wasn't, that's why he died.

200 Point Level
    ScapeGoat

level 6 vs 13. I dont think much of your post as soon as I saw that.

Hopefully to return someday Vaulander's Avatar

The silencer is too much. Heavy summons with immolation and heal. No, that's not good. I mean, I ran a lvl 17 Nai'x against an obvious noob and with the infernals on me getting machinegun healed I couldn't even last long enough to take down one of them. I will refuse to play UD vs a silencer, and I think the old "No maiden no conjuror" rules should be changed to "No silencer" (since conju and maid are somewhat more balanced now.)
    V.

Sigh i need a new tft my other one freezing on the install. DAMN YOU 1.17 FOR MAKING ME UNINSTALL DAMN YOU!!!!

Now instead of playing dota im sitting here listenening to everyone else's experience playing lol.

btw V, the conj was taken out of the game hehe.

and i think the silencer shouldn't be allowed to heal his infernals, that would make it better. =/

Originally posted by GuitaristBane
    Some mod say no and lock the thread please, this is ridiculous, and people are going to think they can prevent pregnancy with mountain dew. Plain ridiculous.

Silencer shouldn't even have Infernals or that.... Infernal... Healing Wave. They don't fit his theme at all. His little Starfall is nifty, though. He should get some new skills (like the silenced-unit-nuke he had in 5.36) and his ultimate should be Searing-Arrows-like, with 50 or so mana an attack.

of course the fucking bear was in bear form

Oblivion "Pugna" , is my favorite hero. Why? Becus if ur quick enough and get the right items u can never die and kill every hero with every nr of hp thats comming after u.

Ill post a little guide for u

LvLs and abilities :

1 - Blast 7 - Blast
    2 - Decrep 8 - Decrep
    3 - Blast 9 - Decrep
    4 - Decrep 10 + rest points , dont bother with the aura.
    5 - Blast
    6 - Drain

Items :

Lvl 1-5 : Get voidstone or preserverance if ur on a creep killing spree . Also get the boots of speed.
    Lvl 6-12 : If theres alot of heros on u, get a soul booster. If not, get dagon at lvl1
    Lvl 13-25 : Upgrade those boots to travelers. Get ur dagon at the highest possible lvl.

Too much cash : Get a guinsoos thing that makes ppl go beeeeeeh.

The way to do it:

Early on, dont use ur blast on anything yet. Your range is high enough and for some reason so is ur base damage. When u hit lvl3 and lvl4 u shud be happy cus that is where the fun starts. Decrep is the best part. Ok it slows them down and they cant attack u, but the best bit of the spell is the 40% increased spell damage. This means at lvl4 with lvl2 Decrep (more time then lvl1) and with lvl2 Blast u do 175 +40% = 245 Damage. This is on lvl3 and lvl4 allready. Considering u are ranged and they never have all health, they gotta go back and heal. This process u can repeat over and over again cus u have voidstone and just alot of mana. At lvl 7 u got lvl4 Blast and u do 325 + 40% = 455 Damage in a huge area. Intell and Agile heros will drop like flies then allready. Drain only used to heal or finish off heros

The best part!:

Dagon. A mans best friend. Deals an energy blast. Considered a spell! Thats what we need.

Total damage :

325 Blast
    625 Dagon
    40% of those 2

1330 Damage in 1 second or less. Now i hear u saying, isnt that about what the sorccs ultimate does. Yes pretty much the same damage. One difference: U can cast it every 6 seconds with pugna! Get the guinsoos and as soon as u did ur first combo, sheep em and do it again when they "unsheep". U cant be touched . And if u ever get in danger, decrep and run or teleport.

Hope u have a much fun playing pugna as i do now

wes

pugna is kinda really sucky, cuz if you see pugna towards you, then you just run away like 4 steps, and they miss... i mean his aoe sucks DIX

thing is, if ur decepped , u can run all u want but ur not really getting there as fast as u want to i pracced with pugna for abit now and i hit 99% of the blasts so it aint that bad

ya, but i soloed pugna with sniper, and pugna banished me, leeched, AND aoe'ed me, but i still won... with 24 hp though pugna is good, he just doesnt fit my style

i like the heros that when they suddenly do alot of stuff on ppl they go OH F*CK!

rider is fine aswell altho the bag thing is just a bug in my opinion. rider is amazing for running places i think thats just abit too good. Shud be a timer on that ability that when ur on full speed u go on for 5 more secs or so

hmmm i need to try out rider sometime

the rider I think is going to be abusive.. last night I played aqainsts one, and he basically got a free kill when he netted, then used BoTs to teleport himself to the firebrush...

So you guys know, the BEAR IS AWESOME. I have won my last 6 games in a row since I tried him. The key is to always blust the bear, giving him a higher chance to entangle heroes when in a fight. Also, his best use is tower destruction. I just finished a game with 8, count them, 8 tower kills. Not to mention 6 hero kills to go with it. If used right, the bear is easily on par with the best of them.

Obvilion is quiet decent... he's one of thos all purpose hero mostly... he's not a pure nuker or farmer but he can do both quiet well ....

I would just focous on blast and stats until he's pass 6-7 or so, blast let you earn A LOT of gold... espically if you have another AOE hero like death prophet with you u guys can blast through a lane like crazy..... he's aoe also hurts buildings which is a good plus...

he's banish is mostly good AFTER you have his ultimate... while he's aura is just useless it seems... i mean if it's NEGATIVE mana regen it might be good but REDUCE regen? i never get the aura until i'm done with everything else....

He's ulti is very very strong as long as you aren't facing a stunner hero. he can stand there and let a death ward pound him while draining and he would hardly lose HP... also you can get the scepter for him which would up the LD at lvl 3 to 300+ per sec... if u face stunner heroes though wait for him to stun first before trying to use ur ulti... it's also got a normal ability like cooldown which makes it very useful and also means u need to make very few fountain trip after lvl 6 provided that you have good mana regen (not hard consider how insane amount of intel per lvl he gets) vs centar chief though errr u better switch lanes.

banish with his ultimate later on makes for a really sick nuke... not the best ever but it's definately a good one

Post New Reply

Thread Information