Post New Thread

Thread: Firelord -NE

Firelord -NE

Anyway to beat the firelord Archers Dotts? That firelord just blow up my grunts and his summons are too many...Do u guys do the same like against beastmaster?(shamans?)
    Joshua:Cuz web comes from the fiends b*tt while nets comes from the raiders Pocket.

yeah shamans is the answer against all summons.

go go purge

yep purge is your answer

Well no shaman isn't the answer against necros at least :P... but yeah ur best hope is to get shamans and/or troll priest mercs.

However in early game before shaman comes ur key is to try and kill the summons first if possible.... (which is harder later on due to the amount of units) the spawns are the most expensive summons around at a wooping 145 a piece the firelord isn't going to cast that many without moon well trips.... and their true strength is in their ability to reproduce... which is why you need to kill them fast BEFORE they do that.

And if you're on a map where you can powercreep, by all means do it FS/TC is much better than a high level Firelord, especially when you have shamen taking out his summons and chainwave for the archers/dotts.
    I sware if you hook me up with some good inside info or whatever i wil get a fine ass chick to suck your cock. If you are a chick, i will find a dude ( or chick ) to eat you out... hell... i will do it myself.

Em those shamans always get raped by the archers.Since lava spawns will be many is it good if i made walkers rather than shamans?
    Joshua:Cuz web comes from the fiends b*tt while nets comes from the raiders Pocket.

Night, one of the flaws that many ppl fail to see when they theorize on getting walker instead of shaman is TIME, it takes significantly longer to get disencahnt going compare to purge... not to meantion getting ENOUGH disenchant since they will be weaker per shot......

Also with the current change unless they managed to creep something outside ur base he probably wont' have 3-4 lava spawn going at the begining of the fight... so taking them out while they are 1-2 is much easier than wait till they already owned ur army and multiply to 4-5.....

i think the biggest problem against the firelord is the fact that u didnt played him much yet. dont think hes like a superimba hero or so .. he just have some summons you gotta get rid of (with some easy purging)
    the elementals are so expensive (manawise) and if you purge them before they can start killing they wont multiply either.

Firelord is decent, but he is by no means overpowering. I would much rather see him than the goblin alchemist (-9 armor anyone?)

Purge pretty much owns the firelord if he goes for his summons, they cost so much, and if you purge them before they can multiply into a big army, well, then they really don't serve their purpose. Get shamen as fast as possible, and avoid engagements early game, and you should be ok. Try and creepjack when you have shamen, and powercreep a bit to get high level chainwave. If they stick with archers, chainwave will rule the day, and shamens will stop those pesky archers.

If anything, I'm more worried about that demon hunter+firelord NoCast4You strat >_<
    I sware if you hook me up with some good inside info or whatever i wil get a fine ass chick to suck your cock. If you are a chick, i will find a dude ( or chick ) to eat you out... hell... i will do it myself.

""If anything, I'm more worried about that demon hunter+firelord NoCast4You strat >_<""

Shhhhh... Don't help the plague along

Post New Reply

Thread Information