Post New Thread

Thread: Ud/ne

25 Point Level

Ud/ne

Are there any good strats for a UD/NE team? thnx

25 Point Level

anyone ? t.t

what as ud??? cuz im ud player i no a few 1s but ne+fe=gg

There are certainly a lot of good strats. As my AT team is orc/human I can't give you any precise ones but it's generally a good idea to mix ranged and melee units. Melee keeps your ranged people save and the ranged guys are good for focus fire and anti-air. Another general note is that sometimes you can greatly increase your armies strength through little things. Like, have the NE in your team get one bear, even if you don't really want to mass bears. Just one roar ups your damage output so much that it doesn't really matter if the bear does nothing except roar once or twice during the battle.

In general I'd just make sure that you have a plan for the things you're likely to face. Like, have something for scouting, something to do when the other side brings casters, etc.

The best strategy is one you have fun using and one that complements your races. I generally like ranged units and prefer to take the support role which fits perfectly to my race choice - the humans. Not really big on meat shields but strong when it comes to range and buffs / debuffs. My ally on the other hand prefers a more hands-on approach, which in turn suits his orcs very well.

What I'm trying to say is that you can probably work out your own strategies if you want to. Try them out and watch the replay afterwards. That's how we find out what works and what doesn't.

Post New Reply

Thread Information