Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UD is IMBA?!

50 Point Level

I think the reason may be that WC3 may be wearing the nice price tag in a lot of stores now and some new ppl join the fray. A year ago or so, you wouldn't meet any "real" level 1 guys. Now they do exist.

Also, not everyone has been around since day 1 RoC like we have. Some ppl own the game for a couple of weeks and make it up to higher levels with the new AMM and are still lacking experience.

Seeing your report, I ran an experiment yesterday and created a new account to breath some low level air again. I wanted to see what kind of guys I get assigned by the AMM. I played 10 games and since I was lucky and didn't get any real bad smurf, it was just a walk in the park. I had games where according to the end game stats I lost two units. Granted, I used my fav race but with their lack of understanding of the game, I guess I could have used any race to beat them up.

I am pretty sure if our beloved AMM would have given me a couple of real good smurfs things would have looked quite different.

Err did someone delete my post? If so why?

Shadow: The deletion message says Please PM.

Actually nvm I beaten you under my undead-exodus acct. As for your anti-orc strat, I use ghouls vs orc also but yes its true that chainwave owns ghouls. Usually I just try to overwhelm the orc with armor/health scrolls and skellie wands, and move into position to score some hero kills. If they have wyverns at least one orb of corruption on your melee hero is a must. Its tough if you get towered going ghouls so try to scout well. I usually try to finish the game around when i have a lvl 3 dk/lvl 3 lich/ lvl 1 dl (or cl if they go pure ground) with frenzy orb and wands on all three heros with as many scrolls as i can afford. Fiends strats work also but its easier for the orc to dominate your fiends right around when your tier2 comes in (with 4 fiends or so) using raiders/grunts and or wyverns + chainwave and wolves (or hex or frost arrows etc).

Post New Reply

Thread Information