Post New Thread

Thread: Is this game good?

Is this game good?

im wondering if i should get this or eq2. yes im a huge warcraft fan but blizz has no exp with these sorts of games. plus i have heard that the interface has been noobed down pretty bad. just wondering wat u all think.

WoW is probably the best game I've ever played, but if you have money to waste, get EQ2. Did you saw Screenshots or something? It sucks, everyone except foolish fanboys that played it could tell you

i see quotes related to this quite a lot on forums, "I've played the beta for WoW and EQ2 and I can totally say that WoW is superior." Yes, I am biased, but if gamers are saying lines like that, then that's what I recommend.

lots of people are already saying it'll be the best mmorpg ever :O

It's the first MMORPG I've played, but it's fun and I'm addicted as hell. >_<

I likes it, just watch the night elf women grind when they dance.......Errr i mean the fufilling gameplay! yeah, the gameplay.... >_> <_<

Yea I played the stress test and it was a blast. Best MMO I ever played. Much funner then Final fantasy 11, or Dark Ages of Camelot. Really cool to be in the WORLD of warcraft ^_^

Post New Reply

Thread Information