Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Head shot!

Zaunaa, inspired suggestions, why don't we also have a ranking system where when one ORC wins a solo game vs a HUMAN, then ALL ORC get buffed, that way theres an insentive to play the best race and not to balance it out at all.

why bring up old topics even when the starter has said it is a bad idea... or u juz have a increadible need to flame whtever reason ?

I think Grunts should be able to completely and utterly rape most other units. I mean its a huge green Orc with an giant axe. Do you really think that pathetic footman's shield is going to be any good? Will the frail and bony ghoul really stand up to a blow from that axe? How long will the Fiend's legs last? And the Huntresses are unarmored, and thus the axe runs really really deep....

End sarcasm

Super Moderator
    Daidí na Nollag

no no u have it all wrong, if anything, the steam tank should own all - i mean come on in all reality its a fucking huge tank and it's like "sorry our tanks only hurt fortified buildings but not people" give me a break, steam tanks blow anything sky high if u want realistic

=]

OK, reality again. If you want reality, any take that relied on steam power wouldn't be very good at hitting anything besides a huge target that's standing still. But thanks for the trip into la-la land.

Counter-Strike is probably 85% luck and 15% skill. That's why the game is so popular, it's really easy to kill something (ie: score a lucky headshot or something really random). If they removed headshots from Counter-Strike the game would be dead. I guess that's why I played Quake, there was no randomness in that game.

90 % skill 10 % luck

It aint all about the headshot.. u may be lucky 3 times out of 10 but when a guy get headshot every 4 person he kill is it luck then to ?

clan war with team play is all about strat and skillz..

If ur good in quake ur good in cs too .

Post New Reply

Thread Information