Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stopping the human temple expansion

Well I haven't played that much NE, but with Hu v NE at 12/3 or similar I'd probably AoW expand and then proceed to harass his FE.

Anyways I always FE'd vs. Human on LT when I played Orc, even if I had the crappy spawn.

Usually its ok since Hu is more interested in finishing his expansion than coming after yours...

You're not likely to stop the actual expansion, so I would harass his main. With his expansion up he'll have a late blacksmith and a late tech making him very vulnerable to hunts. If you can kill some wood peasants he'll be even more vulnerable. His expansion will get up and he'll have all the gold he needs, but his blacksmith will be late and he'll be low on wood, and hunts beat footmen.

Not sure if anyone has posted this...

2 AoW Huntresses with a DH... harass with DH early on as much as you can and then creep a bit. During the first night, put up AP's just outside of sight range outside the expo and then attack the expansion when they finish.

Germany, Niedersachsen, close to Osnabrück

If its close positions, i do the harass + bear tech thingie. With huntresses 1 aow, and if i see him fe-ing i add another aow and permanently harass the expo. I try to kill peasants befor eeh gets expo and towers up, because he'll have to draw peasant from main to expo, he'll have to rebuild them in main (because expo isnt up yet), so he cannot tech. After my first wave i creep a bit , add in a glaive thrower or 2 and go on expo ( the human shouldnt be able to creep in this time !). usually they'll have 3 towers 2-3 riflemen and started the t2 tech, while u are t2 and the aoL under construction. Well, i'm picking off the towers and retreat after he tp or arrives at expo, some damage is important. In the best case, you'll get the first bears while he arrives @ t2 and builds his arcane sanctum and maybe this mortar house thingie(dunno the name, workshop? ?? ), so you can kill him with the bears. In the worst case, you've lost your glaives and a few hunts and can't defeat him...
    - if its croos positions, i do th-e 1 aow expo thing.

Post New Reply

Thread Information