Post New Thread

Thread: sound recorder programme

sound recorder programme

i am trying to make a audio just for the fun of it and i have a microphone a pretty good replay and i have sound the bog standered shittest recording software ever and i searched google for some and all the ones i have found have let u recored for about 3 min max without buying it and i dont wanna spend money on 1 so any programmes that are free or that have cracks for them?

look at ur pms

For one cracking programs is illegal so go out and get a job and buy one. If your looking for free stuff rember you get what you payed for. Probley try the NERO Sound recorder demo. Lasts 30 days but is still very good for anyone who needs something.

Other then that I recomend Audio MP3 Sound Recorder 3.0

i dont see the point of wasting precious bucks on a program that you can get it for free

look for "harddisk.exe" its a v good free program that does the job simply, but you really need a good compressor, i did an audio commentray and it was 150mb, got it down to 9mb using "dBpowerAMP Music Converter" and still sounded decent enough (wasnt that long of an audio) xD the program itself (harddisk) is very small too, only around 500kb

thanks murdoc and stool for ure help and other guy i agree with murdoc if u can get it free why pay because its illegial i will end it with a glare because i cant explain why its stupid

Well your just another person who think warez is the way to go. In the real world when you want a car you can just get a "demo" and crack it to get the full car. Will you kids ever learn that nothing in life is free.

i know fuck all in life is free but buying things u dont need to doesnt make it any cheaper and also whatever u mean by demo and stuff if its an anology i dunno but i prefer bikes by far also what is warez?

yo mucrdoc while your at it can u send me a pm of what program u use >_<.

warez are programs cracked or ripped that are not bought and fully paid for. Which is a federial offence and can get you in lock down for a nice few weeks depending on what you did.

Post New Reply

Thread Information