Post New Thread

Thread: 200+ Blacksmithing

200+ Blacksmithing

So I'm at around 206 BSing I believe, and I'm doing the BSing quest. I'm guessing I'll have around 215 skill when I finish, but things that I'm aiming to make Phantom Blade (245) and Truesilver Champion (260) seem so far off. The only recipes that I learn from the Expert trainer in IF, now require many regeants to make, and would take a while to make 30 of that duplicate to get up to 245 skill (roughly). My quesiton is, I made it from around 180-200 making Green Iron Bracers (require 6 iron and 1 Green Dye) is there a recipe like this around this level that I could use to raise my BSing skill?

Edit-I've researched on Thottbot, and I think Heavy Mithril Gauntlet are good to make till they become green since it only requires 6 Mithril Bars and 4 mageweave. Then I'd probably make Mithril Scale Bracers which requires 8 mithril and 2 citrine to raise my BSing. next would be Mithril Coif (10 mithril 6 mageweave). Does this sound good or is there a better method? And also I heard badlands is a good place to get mithril, is that true? and i also heard alterac mts. were some too.

thanks for all the help in advance
    Last edited by Marvin; 01-18-2005 at 01:11 AM.

Both are good places. Badlands near the ogre caves is best.

Post New Reply

Thread Information