Post New Thread

Thread: Dream Bough

DBack ban-dodging

Dream Bough

New Raid Instance? It's in the north tip of Feralas, didnt know it was there. Tried to jump in but couldnt ...

HAhaha... I was all like "the dragonkin in Burning Steppes are too easy, I'll go for something harder, I remember the dragonspawn in Feralas owning me long ago, maybe they are tougher.

Alright so I see that they are 60-62 and pick out one that looks like a caster since I'm a shaman and can interrupt casts like crazy with grounding/earthshock and elemental spec.

Yeh so they cast like once every second, instant cast, 1300 poison damage per cast. The regular hits of the caster ones are for about 1000. They are immune to snare spells and can't be kited. .... GG that idea.

I think the biggest letdown of this game at lvl 60 is that there is no place you can go alone to try to get good loot. Stuff that requires lvl 58 is only found in the end-game instances pretty much. Some have extremely low drop chances off lvl 60-61 non-elite stuff, of which there isn't much anyway. Sometimes I log on at weird hours and can't get a group. Also, I'm a shaman and everyone knows dozens of shaman.

Time to roll an alt.

Post New Reply

Thread Information