Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Funny Strats you've won with

Poetry Contest Runner-Up Bluebamboom's Avatar

Rofl well once in an orc mirror i went grunt raider kodo fs shadowhunter, then mid game i towerd him!

He was probally like shocked because i was just messing with new units and strats that people dont seem to use.

the solo Warden mass moonwells
    mass invis mortar
    mass Farie dragons ..lol impossible but did it
    MG siege PWR wooo
    oh yah love building stuff away ffrom base massing air
    Never Been able to pull peon/ acolt rush ...

Invisible mortar teams has honeslty won me about 50 games (I lost maybe 5 using it).

Coolest win ever I saw was this guy who was hiding an ancient of war and the other guy had to leave to see a movie (even though he was clearly winning with a 80 army and 4 expos), so when he left, the guy uprooted it and destroyed all his buildings and won the game - it took about 3 hours, but it was friggin sick. The funniest part was the guy posted about it on gamefaqs while the battle was going on, and told everybody about what was happenining while he was playing. I dare someone to come up with a cooler win, you can't!

I beat someone with mass talons and a panda in a solo game. he had shamans, grunts and wyvs. He got hella mad at the end. It was fun

Moon's Turtle Rock strat in NE mirror ^_^

Invisable Raiders was one of my favorites back in the day...the mass Kodos with a speed scroll and run into their bace and eat all their Peons then teleport is always fun...mass Meatwagons with Ghouls and wall for them and just canabalize ...mass shamens, speed scroll into a bace, lighting storm everything then when they teleport, lighting shield all their units then teleport...mass AoW...

I think one time I in a 2v2 I acutally used Gargs in stone form to make a choke point...for my partners range.

I have won with (back in the starting days of Wc3 RoC) Acolyte rush, Militia rush, and seeing NE mass AoW and APs were fairly common.

25 Point Level

Mass Ghouls fully upgraded and using Dark Ritual on them with the Lich.. unlimted nova :-D

25 Point Level

LT, FE x2. mass gyros in 1v1 vs NE like the dude did vs moon

Post New Reply

Thread Information